Tuesday, August 4, 2009

This could be you...


And by the way, everything in life is writable about if you have the outgoing guts to do it, and the imagination to improvise. The worst enemy to creativity is self-doubt.
~Sylvia Plath


In addition to my unbelievably witty candor, this blog needs something else. You.

Here is the deal. Email me. Call me. Twitter me. Facebook me. Send a carrier pigeon. Tell one of my many family members when you run into them at the grocery store. Whatever. Just let me know that you want to be my guest. It will be kind of like you are coming to my place for dinner. Only, I am not cooking you dinner or sharing my wine with you. But you will get my opinion, and my attention, which is far better than my cooking (or my cheap wine). So get going and get writing. If you need ideas, I am full of them (and it). You can write about anything; relationship advice, how to mow a lawn, your last colonic. You can even make fun of me. If you have nothing to say, send images and some material on you and what you do or maybe what you have been up to. If you are a man with your shirt off you get bonus points. Send links to the websites that keep you clinging to your computer the way a fat kid clings to cake. Speaking of cake, why don't you send me your latest kitchen creation. If you still don't have anything, but you want to get involved, tell me what to write about. I can pretty much go on and on (and on) about anything, so have it.

I'm waiting...

Oh, I guess you need my email: sfosmo@gmail.com

3 comments:

always sunny said...

hey sarah! i am here. rachel (price) obrien. amelia posted your link a few weeks ago and i got hooked. i have to admit, i love your blog. i am one of those creepy lurkers that loves your words. :) but now i am coming out of the dark and fessing up. thanks for entertaining me.

Sarah said...

Thanks, Rachel! What sweet words... I am going to go over to FB now and find you :)

Alison Calhoun said...

I recently read your latest post via Amelia's link posted on FB. I haven't even met Amelia yet, but I know OF her because Blair's father and my mother have been together for over 10 years. Clarke and my mom speak often and highly of Amelia and we're now friends on FB. You're an awesome writer... I too am hooked and love your blog. I'm a crier too... and I love yoga pants and hoodies. Cheers to being real! I'd share my cheep wine with you any day!